In 2013, back pain was responsible for more than 15 million lost work days in the UK. More and more people are now working in an office environment as technology continues to develop. If you work in an office, have a manual job or stand a lot for work, please continue to read the following questions.
If you are an employee, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you sit at a desk all day?
- How often do you stand up and move around?
- Are you aware of your posture?
- How often are you stressed at work?
- Do you ever suffer from back or neck tension?
- Are you lifting heavy objects/loads?
- Do you bend down in different positions?
If you are an employer, ask yourself these questions:
- How many sick days do your staff take?
- How much money is your business losing from this?
- Are you struggling to find a balance between staff having regular breaks and productivity?
- Do you offer your employees a health referral scheme?
We can offer a solution to help increase productivity, save money and provide employees with the care they require. Contact us today at email@example.com to find out more about our complimentary talks and posture screenings.