5 ways businesses of all sizes can empower women:
- Connect women with female mentors
- Remind women that they are valued
- Accommodate all of your workers' personal needs
- Volunteer for women related causes
- Support international woman's day
What is the meaning of woman's empowerment?
Woman's empowerment can be defined to promoting woman's sense of self-worth, their ability to determine their own choices, and their right to influence social change for themselves and others.
15 ways to help empower women:
- Booth her self-esteem
- Shut down negativity
- Be opened and honest
- Advocate for female colleagues
- Lead by example
- Help provide clean water
- Support women run businesses
- Know your own worth
- Fight against injustice
- Help a new mum adjust
- Show your appreciation to a women in your life
- Keep a girl in school
- Donate to women shelters
- Support organisations that empower women.
Why women's empowerment is important?
Empowerment of women is a necessity for the very development of a society, and has a profound impact on women's health. Health can be affected emotionally, not just physically. Chiropractic can make a difference to many areas of your health. Want to know more? Call us on 01923 236162 or 01442 927427.